Submit 1 deviation a week to featured folder
Submit 5 deviations a week per folder
Snow or ice is the main focus. Mainly meant for macros or closeups, but can still be used for snow landscapes.
Flowers, plants, trees are the main focus. This includes forest or path shots.
Fruits also go here. If there are insects and they are the main focus, put in Animal/Insects.
Wide shots of the land, including mountains, bodies of water, wide forest view, ect.
*Cities, architecture, unless restricted to less than 10% of the photo, will not be accepted.*
Sky or cloud shots, including moon and star shots.
Tree or object silhouettes with the sky as main focus go here.
Animals, domesticated or wild, fish, and insects.
Many people like to take photos of their pets, but still keep some artistic quality to the shot, and try to have the background not be a house. *Those with poor quality or showing too much of the house will be declined. *
Water, lakes, waterfalls, macro water drops all go here.
Things like rocks, shells, or random things that do not fit into any folder can go here.
- If a submission conflicts with two or more folders, choose which one you think is best.
- Blurry/grainy/poor quality photos will be declined
- Multiples or sets of photos will be declined, try to keep the limit to the best 2 of the set.
- Photomanipulations or overly edited photos will be declined.
- Deviations with the DA watermark or overly obnoxious watermarks will be declined.